As a Reminder…
We are doing everything we can to make sure that you and your children as well as our office staff are safe. Here are some steps we are taking:
- We have instituted an “empty waiting room” policy that asks that you wait with your child in the car until your room is ready, limiting any exposure that you have to other patients and their families
- Every room at both offices is cleaned thoroughly by our medical assistants after EVERY PATIENT ENCOUNTER. This includes wiping down the exam table as well as chairs in the rooms
- Each night both offices are thoroughly cleaned by Hendricks cleaning services
- All staff in our office will be wearing masks TO PROTECT YOU and your family
- Providers wash and/or sanitize their hands after every patient encounter
- We have started telemedicine for appropriate patient encounters
- Hendrick is currently screening at the entrance to both office locations and providing reusable masks for families. While the date is not known, this screening will end in the near future. We encourage families to continue to bring and wear masks when around others and social distancing cannot be maintained. We will continue to offer masks if you do not have your own.
These continue to be unique times, but we wanted to throw out a reminder that we are doing everything that we can to ensure that you and your family are safe while visiting the doctor for illnesses or your child’s important check-ups. Let us know if there is anything you think we can improve on!